Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In

Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:
Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In


~In no particular order~




Divergent by Veronica Roth
None of the factions in this book seem particulary pleasant so no thank you!

Pawn by Aimee Carter
Getting asigned a number by how well you did on a test would really suck to say the least.


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
This seems also like a very unpleasant world to be living in. I really wouldn't want to.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
No explanation needed here I think. 


Delirium by Lauren Oliver
A world where love is a disease? I pass, thank you!

The Host by Stephenie Meyer
I'd love to be in a world where Ian O'Shea lives but I'd probably one of those people who got invaded by the Souls so yeah no.


Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
As much as I love this series I wouldn't want to live in this world that's inhabited by the fae. They scare the crap out of me. I'd be dead so fast.

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Talk about creepy. I'd probably shit my pants living in this world. Especially the one where Varen got trapped. And those Nocs... brrrr!


Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
The title explains itself. And the scary thing is, this could actually happen one day...

Wither by Lauren DeStefano
If I'd live in this world (pre-cure) then I'd already be dead because girls on live until they're 20. Pretty sad...




What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!


2 comments:

  1. The host just need to find a cave and it's all good.. just have to run and fast. Probably a good chance of a head start since you know the signs and can run before the aliens take over! xD
    In Shatter me you could just join Warner you know ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list, I have some of the same on mine too, some of the others I haven't had the pleasure of reading yet but can see why you picked them from what you've said.

    I thought about putting the Host on there, but as silly as it sounds, in my eyes there were worse places haha.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥