Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List




Meet Eoin Colfer

Meet Eoin Colfer

Meet Eoin Colfer

Meet Eoin Colfer

Meet Eoin Colfer

Yes, this count for 5 because it's my biggest bookish heart wish! Eoin Colfer is my favorite author of all-time and if I would meet him... I'd die inside a million times over from nerves and feels.
 photo 735179_zps7bf90b51.gif
 photo tumblr_inline_mu7zic7X2I1ql60y0_zps170b31c5.gif

 photo fangirling_zpscdf5da45.gif



Listen to audiobook version of my favorite books
So far I've only listened to The Host by Stephenie Meyer and Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer but I'd love to listen to all audiobooks of my favorite books.


Get my 9 y/o brother to read some of my favorite childhood books 
*snorts* As if...


Read all the unread books on my shelves
There are A LOT!


Go to a book event/expo that isn't in Belgium
The book events here in Belgium are pretty good but I'd love to go to one that isn't located here and that are bigger with more awesome books.


Read all books by Eoin Colfer
Because I still haven't. Not by far! But I will do this. I will!





What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!



5 comments:

  1. I feel like you really really like Eoin Colfer here... ;) Juuust, you know, just a hunch. I'd like to read all my unread books too! I don't have a lot, but yes, it bugs me that they're there...unread...caaaaalling to me. ;) My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard the audiobook of Artemis Fowl read by Adrian Dunbar? THE BEST. I don't like audiobooks usually but I listened to that over and over as a kid I just loved his voice for some reason.

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um YEAH! That's the one I listened too. I love his voice! Especially when he does his thick Irish accent. <3

      Delete
  3. I love how much you fangirl over Eoin Colfer! It's ADORABLE. And good luck with your brother - I still haven't succeeded in getting my sister to read, LOL. Awesome list! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥