Friday, March 21, 2014

Feature & Follow #56

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.


My reading habits have changed A LOT in the past few years. It all started when I joined Goodreads in February 2011. Before that I used to re-read the books I had and loved all over again; The Twilight Saga, The Host, the Artemis Fowl Series, Airman but other than that I didn't really know about any other new books. So ever since Goodreads, I've been reading more and more. That was also about the time when I started reading books in English (best decision ever!).
At first I didn't change much in the genres I read, mostly paranormal books. Now one of my favorite genres is Historical Fiction, which I also didn't used to read and in the last 1 to 2 years I've been reading more contemporary books. 
I'm not sure why my habits changed. I guess because of Goodreads, I've been able to know about more books and I guess it's only logical that I would grow as a reader, especially when I created my blog. I'm sure in the next few years my reading habits will change even more.





How about you?
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I wish I could read books in a language other than English. It's sad that all us English speakers usually only know one language.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi there! Hopping thru!
    New bloglovin friend! Belgium!! That's awesome!!
    <3
    Brittany @ Please Feed The Bookworm
    Follow Me Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to reread Twilight all the time in high school lol I didn't think it got better then that series. I am also so happy with how much I have branched out, but paranormal romance will always be one of my fav genres. Great post!
    New bloglovin follower =)
    Here's my F&F come say hi =)
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodreads changed everything for me as well. Thanks for stopping by and following. Old G+ follower, new GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome to be able to read books in other languages. :) Thanks for dropping by and following. Followed you back via GFC. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Artemis Fowl series! My childhood favorite <3 Goodreads changed my reading habits as well, it's made things a lot easier for me! Thanks for sharing :)

    Followed via bloglovin :)

    Our FF

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥