Friday, March 7, 2014

Feature & Follow #55

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
Recommend some of your favorite back-list books – books that are at least a few years old (I’m thinking 5-10 years old rather than classics)

Oh this is so fun to do! =D


Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer - 2001
A childhood favorite and an amazing book with clever writing!

Airman by Eoin Colfer - 2007
Possibly one of the best, if not the best, standalone book ever. Such a beautiful and fantastic story!

The Wish List  by Eoin Colfer - 2000
Just a quick and cute story about redemption.


Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones - 1986
Another childhood favorite and one of my favorite books and movies!

Harry Potter! That is all.

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning - 2006
This one also deserves to be featured. Love this book!





How about you?
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



5 comments:

  1. I've only read the Harry Potter book. I must check out the others.
    New GFC and G+ follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved the HP series and Howl's Moving Castle...:)
    Rest I have not yet read but will check out now..:)

    New GFC Follower..

    My FF

    -Nikita @ Njkinny's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great picks and some I have never heard of. Thanks for the great recommendations. I love your blog it is adorable! I am a new follower via Bloglovin'!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks! I have read most of them, and they are some of my favorites as well!


    Brenda @DailyMayo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the ones on your list (other than HP) so great list of new interesting books. Thanks for stopping by, following you back.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥