Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:
Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List


~In no particular order~




Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I have a feeling this is a must-read JLA book! (like all the others)

Twisted Together by Pepper Winters
One of my top highly anticipated books. I can't imagine after the first two books what Pepper will have in store for us in this last one.


Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley
I enjoyed the first book so I'm betting that this one is gonna be crazy good!

Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge
Cruel Beauty was my favorite book in 2013 so yeah, I NEED this novella!


City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
I can't even begin to explain my feelings for this....

Hero, Cursed by Diantha Jones
This book is going to fab I think. I can't wait to read about Swindle! :D


Last Second Chance by Caisey Quinn
I have trouble breathing thinking about this book. It's going to be amazing!

The Hangman's Revolution by Eoin Colfer
Second W.A.R.P. book, people! I'm sure Eoin Colfer is going to amaze me yet again!


Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
I think I better get my tissues ready!

Last Shadow by Pepper Winters
Yes, another Pepper Winters book. Can you blame me? Her stories are amazing so can't wait!


Looking back to all the books I've featured here is making me think about how much money I'll have to spend this spring. It's not going to be good for my wallet. :3



What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!


7 comments:

  1. Great list Stephanie :) I would love to read City of Heavenly Fire and Love Letters to the dead too!!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday list if you want to check it out!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books there! I also cannot wait for The City of Heavenly Fire, also haven't read but have heard of Cruel Beauty and don't look back and they sound incredible so i hope you enjoy the book and the novella. I haven't really heard of the others, however their covers intrigue me so i may have to go off and have a look! Great list :)

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many good books! Don't Look Back also made my list and after reading your post I think I need to read both the Nearly and Monsters in the Dark series!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Letters to the Dead sounds like such an interesting book, so I hope you enjoy it. And I can't wait for City of Heavenly Fire either, although I'm sort of dreading it at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I forgot to put City of Heavenly Fire on my list! I am excited to see how that series finally ends.

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I've been dying to read Love Letters to the Dead, too... no pun intended, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I really want to read Don't Look Back and Love Letters to the Dead myself, they look so good. I hop you get to them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥