Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Random Reads ~ February 2013

Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving BooksThe point of this meme is to read the books that have been on your shelf for a while and read the one that gets picked within the month.




I think it's been a month or two since I participated in this meme so I decided to jump in this month again. Yay!

I asked my awesome ninja friend Em, with whom I have an awesome new Facebook page called: Voldemort - The President of the People who want to Kill Harry Potter Club. Go check it out ^^, to help me pick my Random Read of this month and tadaaaaa...
This month's Random Read is:



~Keeper of the King's Secrets (Susanna Horenbout and John Parker #2) by 
Paperback, 304 pages
Published April 3rd 2012 by Gallery Books
A priceless jewel. A royal court rife with intrigue. A secret deal, where the price of truth could come too high . . . The personal artist to King Henry Tudor, Susanna Horenbout is sought by the queen and ladies of the court for her delicate, skilled portraits. But now someone from her past is pulling her into a duplicitous game where the consequence of failure is war. Soon, Susanna and her betrothed, the King’s most dangerous courtier, are unraveling a plot that would shatter Europe. And at the heart of it is a magnificent missing diamond. . . .

With John Parker at her side, Susanna searches for the diamond and those responsible for its theft, their every step dogged by a lethal assassin. Finding the truth means plunging into the heart of the court’s most bitter infighting, surviving the harrowing labyrinth of Fleet Prison—and then coming face-to-face with the most dangerous enemy of all.

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* So happy this got picked. Michelle Diener is one of my favorite authors and I love this series! Especially since Susanna is Flemish like me and she really excisted too! :D Can't wait to start it! ♥



1 comment:

  1. That's such a gorgeous cover - hope your random read was good this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥