Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 10 of 2012 - Best ebooks I've Read in 2012





Here's my top ten of best ebooks that I've read in 2012. :]


1. Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
2. Dust by Devon Ashley


3. Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise by Diantha Jones
4. Few Are Angels by Inger Iversen


5. Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee
6. A Killer First Date by Alyxandra Harvey


7. Dangerous Sanctuary by Michelle Diener
8. Nordic Fairies by Saga Berg


9. Languish by Alyxandra Harvey
10. Aftermath by Andrea Cremer



3 comments:

  1. The only one I have read is Destroy Me and it was really good!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't read any of these, but Destroy Me is on my iPhone and I plan on starting it this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but some of them are on my Kindle already. I am especially eager to read Destroy Me...love Mafi's writing!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥