Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of the Bunch ~ December 2012



Best of the Bunch is a monthly meme hosted by Always Lost in Stories on the last day of every month.
The aim of this meme is to share the best book that we have read or reviewed in that month and give it our Best of the Bunch award.




~My December Reads:

 

What a Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
Love and War: The Beginning by Samantha Kane ~ 4 Stars ~ My Review
The Hook-Up Doctor's Guide by Nyrae Dawn ~ 4 Stars ~ My Review
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout ~ 5 Stars ~ My Review
Reality of Life by Beth Bares ~ 3 Stars ~ Review to come!
Languish by Alyxandra Harvey ~ 5 stars ~ Review to come!
Hunk for the Holidays ~ 2 Stars ~ Review to come!


And the Best of the Bunch winner of December 2012 is...


~Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Paperback, 366 pages
Published August 14th 2012 by Entangled Teen
Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I’ve sworn him off, even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But we’ve got bigger problems.

Something worse than the Arum has come to town…

The Department of Defense are here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we're linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who’s got a secret of his own. He knows what’s happened to me and he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him. Like that's possible. Against all common sense, I'm falling for Daemon. Hard.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he’s never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies…




2 comments:

  1. I need to read this book! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get on and read this series- I've read the first book so far. The Brigid Kemmerer series is another one that I keep meaning to read.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥