Saturday, April 1, 2017

New Releases ~ April 2017

New Releases
April 2017

Every month I'm spotlighting new releases that I'm excited for. ♥

{Click on the covers to add them on Goodreads}
~


Hello April! There are so many new book releases that I'm looking forward to. I'm most excited for Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer. I've been a huge fan of her since the Elemental series so I'm really curious about her new contemporary YA novel. I've been hearing such great things about it. Also, the US edition of The Witchfinder's Sister by Beth Underdown is releasing. I already read and reviewed this one back in February. Feel free to check out my review of it (the link is below). ❤️








April 4th 2017 ► Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray

April 4th 2017 ► Queen of Emeralds by Kelsey McKnight

April 4th (US) & 6th (UK) 2017 ► Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer

April 11th 2017 ► The Upside of Unrequited by Beck Albertalli

April 11th 2017 ► Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey

April 11th 2017 ► Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer

April 11th 2017 ► The Shadow Land by Elizabeth Kostova

April 25th 2017 ► The Witchfinder's Sister by Beth Underdown

~




What new releases are you looking forward to this month?



7 comments:

  1. I'm SUPER excited for The Upside of Unrequited! <3 And the cover for Defy The Stars just looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I've only seen very possitive reviews of The Upside of Unrequited so far. :D And I agree, Defy the Stars would totally be a cover buy for me.

      Delete
  2. Defy the stars!!! I loved claudia gray's evernight series so i can't wait to read it!!and that cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read a book by Claudia Gray yet but Defy the Stars looks so amazing. Yes that cover! :D

      Delete
  3. So much yes to the Upside of the Unrequited. I haven't heard of The Witchfinder's Sister, I'll have to check it out. Hope you love of all these! April is shaping up to being an awesome month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Letters to the Lost is on my TBR, as well. I've already read The Shadow Land - it was good, but not as great as I wanted it to be, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty covers! I know the one I am excited to read the most has to be Defy the Stars <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥