Saturday, April 15, 2017

Stacking The Shelves: April 15, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews




Bought:
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
Finally this gorgeous book is mine! Hopefully I'll love the story as much as I love the cover.

Gifted to me:
History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
A gift to me from my mom! ^_^


Bought:
Royally Screwed by Emma Chase
Because it was on sale for 99 cents

Her Forbidden Hero by Laura Kaye
Also because it was on sale for 99 cents


Bought:
Helen of Sparta by Amalia Carosella
By Helen's Hand by Amalia Carosella
These I also got on a sale for $1.50 each but I only had to pay $2.70 instead of $3.00 :D


For Review:
The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean
I haven't read the first two books yet but I'm sure I can read these as standalones.

For Review:
The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano
NEW BOOK BY LAUREN DESTEFANO! :D


For Review:
Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett
This book sounds so awesome! "Set in a fictional Himalayan kingdom..."

For Review:
The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
Another awesome-sounding fantasy!



For Review:
The Indigo Girl by Natasha Boyd
I'm beyond excited that I got Natasha's first historical fiction for review. This will be my next read!





Have a great weekend, everyone! ♥


10 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are going to love The Star-Touched Queen! You definitely have quite the haul here. I hope that you enjoy all of these.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job with all of the Harper books, Avon and Teen! I didn't download any of the teen ones, but I got The Day of the Duchess last week. I am so excited to read it. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful week, Stephanie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have heard good things about the new Mindy McGinnis novel! I hope you'll enjoy that one. I also like the sound of History is All You Left Of Me. That title <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shelves must be bowing with all these amazing books. :D It's been a while since I've picked up an adult regency romance, so The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean, has definitely has caught my eyes. Happy reading, Stephanie.

    Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a bunch of good looking ones!! :D Hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥