Saturday, April 8, 2017

Stacking The Shelves: April 8, 2017 + FairyLoot Unboxing {MYTHS & MONSTERS}

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews




First up is the the FairyLoot unboxing of the march box: Myths & Monsters. This was the one year anniversary box so it was all pretty and purple. The items in it were really great as well. I loved it all!


Strange the Dreamer by Lani Taylor. It's a signed copy with sprayed blue pages that came with a postcard and letter from the author. 

Silver dragon scale scar by GivArt
This scarf is so soft. I really love it. I will definitely wear it a lot!

Unicorn fairy Lights by Mustard
I may have squealed when I saw these lights. They are perfection. 

Nephilim Candle by GeekyClean
The scent is black cherry and lime and it's SO amazing!

Mermaid pocket mirror by Bookotter
This one is also very gorgeous. I love mermaids so this item I will always treasure.

Dragon & Phoenix magnetic bookmarks by Bonitismo
I loooove magnetic bookmarks and these two are so adorable. So much love for it!

Bonus items: Anniversary Booklet and Fallen online chapter sample

And that was it for the FairyLoot unboxing. Let me know what you think of all these items. :)



Bought:
Eagles in the Storm by Ben Kane
I'm really excited to read the conclusion to this trilogy!

Heat Wave by Karina Halle
Because it was on sale for 99c

The Great Rogue by Noel Gerson
I love nonfiction so I hope to read this one soon!



Have a great weekend, everyone! ♥



35 comments:

  1. GAH I have the same copy of Strange the Dreamer and it's so DANG pretty omg. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :D I keep staring at the cover most days. Hehe

      Delete
  2. oooo you got the pretty Strange the Dreamer!! This makes me want to subscribe to the Fairy Loot box so bad just to get the pretty looking books lol. Your books look pretty interesting though! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FairyLoot is definitely worth it. And the books are always signed or have a bookplate. <3

      Delete
  3. Aaaah, Strange the Dreamer. I want! That looks like an amazing subscription box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the look of that box. So much pretty purple <3 I hope you enjoy your new additions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just HAD to have the one year anniversary box because it was purple. xD

      Delete
  5. That's a fantastic haul, Stephanie! Strange the Dreamer sounds like a great book, and WOW! signed by the author, AND with a letter? Lucky you :)
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a pretty copy of Strange the Dreamer! I love the blue pages! I've heard such great things about that book. I have it one my wishlist. I hope to be able to get it one day. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue is my favorite color for books so I'm obsessed with it <3

      Delete
  7. I love that Strange The Dreamer has blue pages. You got an awesome book this week. I hope you love all of your new coloring books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fairy Loot box looks so cute! Love the scarf. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Fairy Loot package is so great! I love the purple box that everything was shipped in. :D I hope you enjoy everything!

    Have a wonderful weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dragon scale scarf! I have Strange The Dreamer, but I haven't read it yet. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The scarf is awesome and those blue edged pages - what a great box!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I love that cover of Strange the Dreamer! So pretty I need to procure my own copy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to get my hands on Strange the Dreamer. It's cool that you have a signed copy. Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books in the Fairyloot boxes are always signed or with a bookplate :)

      Delete
  14. I got the March Fairyloot box as well! It's awesome! I believe the magnetic bookmarks and the scarf are my favourites! Can't get enough of them! I'm also currently reading Strange the Dreamer and really enjoying it! I hope you'll have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Fairyloot box looks great - you got some gorgeous things in it. The copy of Strange the Dreamer with the blue sprayed edges looks fab. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hadn't seen the cover to Heatwave before, but it looks so cool! AND FAIRYLOOT <3 That box looks epic. I've heard brilliant things about Strange the Dreamer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Strange the dreamer was amazing, SO GOOD! Your copy is gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoy Strange the Dreamer. It's beautiful and full of monsters!! I'm a bit torn with the ending, which left me with a mix of emotions. But, it's very good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, that copy of Strange the Dreamer is gorgeous! I have it checked out from the library, but I know I'm not going to get to it by its due date. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥