Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday: Paper Fools by Staci Hart

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.



Paper Fools by Staci Hart
Pre-order  Amazon (99cents)
Expected publication: April 17th 2017

Aphrodite knows love — just don’t ask her to figure out her own mess.
Rather than deal with her sticky love life, she toys with the hearts of unwitting humans. It’s a little game she plays, and the stakes are high. Lucky for her, she’s just found the perfect match.
Lex is everything Dean needs, but he can’t have her.
It doesn’t matter that her eyes speak to a long forgotten part of him, or that her art and poetry touch his shredded heart. She’s off limits — crossing that line would implode his band and everything he’s ever cared about. There’s only one option: stay away from her, no matter the cost. Even if the price is his heart.
Dean is everything Lex wants, but she can’t take the risk.
The second she meets him, she knows her heart is in danger. She’s convinced it’s only attraction that has her hung up on the dark, quiet lead singer, but with every day that passes, she knows it’s more. It’s just that she can’t put her heart on the line. She won’t — love has never been worth the sacrifice.
If only they knew they were just pawns in a much bigger game. And in the game of love, Aphrodite never loses.
*Formerly titled Deer in Headlights, Paper Fools has been rewritten and reedited for your enjoyment.*


It's a new book by Staci Hart so of course I want it + it just sounds like a really great story! Luckily it releases next week already. <3

It's also up for Kindle pre-order for only 99 cents right now. Find the link to Amazon above. I just grabbed the pre-order myself. 




10 comments:

  1. That looks really good - I'm definitely going to add that to my wishlist. Thanks for highlighting it. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting. I hope you get to read it soon!

    My WoW post.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone who is DEEP in romance books now, this one certainly piqued my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like that would be a perfect beach read. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The model has that cliche haircut that I see on boys all over my university. :D :D :D The book sounds pretty good though! I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day, Stephanie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover!! Hope you enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read anything by this author, but I love the title. Can't go wrong for 99 cents. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read so many amazing books that I've picked up for $0.99 on kindle. =) I like the new title Paper Fools much better than Deer in Headlights. :D Thank you for putting this on my radar.

    Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥