Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




~Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Hardcover, 592 pages
Expected publication: March 19th 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books
Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.


I'm sure that this book is on a lot of people's most anticipated book of 2013 lists and with me it's no different. The Infernal Devices is one of my all-time favorite series and definitely my favorite from Cassandra Clare. I am so freaking scared for this conclusion but very excited!



16 comments:

  1. So scared for the conclusion! If anything happens to my Jem I will burn the book! LOL
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this book right now!!! I need my dose of Will, God I miss that sexy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first book but haven't read it yet! need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm preordering this immediately! Been a fan of Clare and forever will be! can't wait to read the final book as well as City of Heavenly Fire ;) awesome pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMishadowhunters!!! I am waiting for the same!!!
    my WoW @ Booklok Coffee
    Do have a look :)
    xx
    Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this book! The ending of Clockwork Prince has been killing me all year... This book is most definitely going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God I love the cover of this book. Cassandra Clare can do no wrong! Love TMI series and TID!! Great pick!!!!! I can't wait for the movie, either :p

    Beth @ YA Vixens
    Vixens WoW
    A Vixens Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for this one, either! Eek!

    My Wow: http://bit.ly/VDIEES

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I really need to go back and start at the beginning....thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for this one to come out. I'm really excited about it. I'm a fan of both Cassandra Clare's series and I'd love to read this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover from this book! I recently bought the second book, so I'll be starting this series soon :)

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited to read Clockwork Princess. Love Cassandra Clare, and I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us in this final book. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for stopping by my blog last week. ;) I agree with your choice. I love the cover and the book sounds just WOW!

    Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to read Clockwork Princess, but I'm not sure I'm prepared for it, haha! This is my favourite cover of the series, it's so eye-catching. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to start this series. I've got the first book but haven't made it there yet. I did read of Jace though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥