Monthly Wrap-Up is my once-a-month post recapping all the books I’ve read.
___
___
In September I read no less than 12 books, the most I've read in a month this year. I can't decide what my favorite was. So many of them were really good. I also enjoyed my reread of The Love Hypothesis before watching the movie!
Bookish Stats:
books read: 12
physical books: 5
ebooks: 4
audiobooks: 3
Hekate by Nikita Gill — 5/5★
The Lost Mu Civilization in the Pacific Ocean by Stephanie K.L. Lam — 2/5★
The Lost Mu Civilization in the Pacific Ocean by Stephanie K.L. Lam — 2/5★
Inverting the Qin History by Arundhati Sharma — 4/5★
Girl Power door de Eeuwen Heen by Titia Lecoq — 4/5★
Girl Power door de Eeuwen Heen by Titia Lecoq — 4/5★


Falling into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath — 1/5★
What Thorne Hall Remembers by Elise Marchant — 4/5★
Have you read any of these books?
What was your favorite book of the month?
What was your favorite book of the month?

















I'm so glad you loved Worry Box too! 12 books is amazing😁
ReplyDeleteAside from a couple outliers, looks like an awesome reading month! 12 books is great!!
ReplyDelete