Welcome to the book blitz of Jingle Bells, Wedding Vows by Paula Dombrowiak. Check out the excerpt and enter the giveaway below to win a $10 Amazon gift card (open INTL).
___
Jingle Bells, Wedding Vows by Paula Dombrowiak
(Hollow Reign, #3)
Publication date: October 6th 2026
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Holiday, Romance
He’s the uptight rockstar directing the music for my burlesque Christmas show, and driving the grumpy maestro to throw his sheet music is my favorite hobby.
Then we wake up married, and he can’t remember a single thing about our night together.
Theo Mercer is an arrogant control freak in rolled-up sleeves and glasses who thinks he can tame my headlining act. But on my stage, I call the shots. Beneath the falling stage snow, the friction between us is hot enough to burn the theater down.
When our accidental Vegas wedding explodes across the tabloids, Theo swallows his pride and drops to one knee to propose a holiday charade: play blissfully wedded—which means moving my insufferable new husband into my cramped studio apartment.
Forced proximity beneath the mistletoe turns our backstage feud into breathless passion, and behind closed doors, our fake marriage starts to feel dangerously real.
Except our vows have an expiration date. When the tinsel comes down on New Year’s, Theo has to leave.
He swears he’s coming back.
But I stopped believing in Christmas miracles a long time ago, after a string of men who never kept their word. If I let down my walls only to get burned by my fake husband… I won’t survive the fall.
Jingle Bells, Wedding Vows is Book 3 in the Hollow Reign Christmas Novellas, a series of interconnected, steamy holiday romances. Each book can be read as a standalone and features a guaranteed happily ever after.
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble / iBooks / Kobo
—
EXCERPT:
In sleep, she looks almost angelic.
Which would be a lot more convincing if I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing she’s a complete and utter menace in sequins and red lipstick who has spent the last couple of weeks driving me insane. The star of the Christmas show who argues with me about every note I wrote for her number. The woman who loves to push my buttons like no one I’ve ever met before.
Mara Delaney.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
Do not tell me I did what I think I did.
My stomach drops as I lift the edge of the sheet and look down. Finding myself still in my boxers should be reassuring, but the relief is fleeting, swallowed almost immediately by a deeper sense of dread.
I turn my head toward Mara. The sheet has slipped just enough to expose the curve of her bare shoulder. I pinch the edge of the sheet to lift it.
Please don’t let her be naked. Please don’t let her be naked.
Fuck, she’s naked.
I don’t remember how I got here. Last night is a haze of disconnected pieces, and everything that matters is missing.
I ease out of bed with the stealth of a military operative trying not to set off a bomb. My shirt is draped over a velvet armchair, and I pull it on before anything else because I need at least one layer of dignity between me and whatever the hell happened last night. One of my Vans sits near the bathroom door. I shove my foot into it and search for the other, getting a good look at Mara’s apartment in the process.
I run a hand through my hair and pull it back to stare at it before my brain catches up to what I’m seeing.
There’s a gold band on my ring finger. Not the kind that comes out of a gumball machine.
What the actual fuck?
My gaze snaps to Mara.
I lean over the bed to see Mara’s hand curled loosely around the sheet, dark red polish chipped at the edges.
The ring on her finger matches mine.
This has to be a joke. Some elaborate, deeply unfunny prank, and when I find Casey, I’m going to kill him slowly, because somehow he’s responsible.
There’s a marriage certificate on the nightstand next to my phone.
Author Bio:
Paula Dombrowiak grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois but currently lives in Arizona. She is the author of Blood and Bone, her first adult romance novel which combines her love of music and imperfect relationships. Paula is a lifelong music junkie, whose wardrobe consists of band T-shirts and leggings which are perpetually covered in pet hair. She is a sucker for a redeemable villain, bad boys, and the tragically flawed. Music inspires her storytelling.
For more ways to learn about Paula and her books, check out her website: @www.pauladombrowiak.com
Website / Goodreads / Facebook Page / Facebook Group / Instagram / Bookbub / TikTok / Newsletter
GIVEAWAY!
Jingle Bells, Wedding Vows Blitz







No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts! ♥