Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Madness: The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas

Monday Madness is a bookish meme hosted by Bookfever & Booklover's Teaparty

You know that feeling when you feel like you are gonna go mad if you do not get a certain book right away, when you are obsessed and all you want is that one book and you will be happy? That is what Monday Madness is about. All those books you that drive you mad.

Pick a book. Talk about it- why do you want it? What has drawn you to it? Why is it making you mad with want for it.



The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Throne of Glass #0.1-05

Celaena Sardothien owes her reputation to Arobynn Hamel. He gave her a home at the Assassins' Guild and taught her the skills she needed to survive.

Arobynn's enemies stretch far and wide - from Adarlan's rooftops and its filthy dens, to remote islands and hostile deserts. Celaena is duty-bound to hunt them down. But behind her assignments lies a dark truth that will seal her fate - and cut her heart in two forever...

Explore the dark underworld of this kick-ass heroine and find out how the legend begins in the five page-turning prequel novellas to the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series.


Honestly... Could I be any more obsessed with this series? I'm not as crazy about the Throne of Glass series I am with the Thorns and Roses series but still! Last week my Monday Madness pick was Queen of Shadows, which I got in that same week. I just have this need to just have all the books. And I so need this one! And I love novellas so I'm pretty sure I'll love them. 




And don't forget to check out Christina's post! ♥




2 comments:

  1. Okay yup total makes sense this choice haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series so much! Honestly, Sarah J Maas can do no wrong! Awesome choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥