Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--





Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios
Dark Caravan Cycle #2
October 6th 2015 by Balzer+Bray

 

A jinni who's lost everything.

A master with nothing to lose.

A revolutionary with everything to gain.

When Nalia arrives in Morocco to fulfil Malek's third and final wish she's not expecting it to be easy. Though Nalia is free from the shackles that once bound her to Malek as his slave, she's in more danger than ever before.

Meanwhile, Malek's past returns with a vengeance as he confronts the darkness within himself, and Raif must decide what's more important: his love for Nalia, or his devotion to the cause of Arjinnan freedom.

Set upon by powerful forces that threaten to break her, Nalia encounters unexpected allies and discovers that her survival depends on the very things she thought made her weak. From the souks of Marrakech to the dunes of the Sahara, The Arabian Nights come to life in this dazzling second instalment of the Dark Passage Cycle.



I absolutely loved the first book so I need this book so badly. Too bad the release date is so far away. Hurry up, October! Also, I LOVE reading about djinns/jinns/whatever you wanna call them! 




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me a link to your post so I can stop by!



7 comments:

  1. I want to read Becoming Jinn, would be my first book with them. But I just checked out the blurb for the first book here, and it sounds awesome -- putting it on my tbr, thank you! I hope you love the sequel as much as you loved book one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book yet, but I did hear good things about it. The cover of this one looks great.

    My Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the first one finally, so I hope I'll be just as excited as you to read Blood Passage! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I DNF'd the first book and couldn't get into it at all, but at least you did! Hope you enjoy it when it's out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read this series, sounds really good.

    I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice! I've not heard of this series until now but it sounds pretty interesting. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has a great cover! Better than book one, IMO. I hope you enjoy it!

    Leeanna.me: WoW

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥