Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday; Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





My WOW pick of this week:


~Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley
Expected publication: June 2013
We’d both gone missing at one point, but Claire had one thing I didn’t. Someone to notice. So why was I the one still here and she the one still gone?

Nineteen year old Megan Smith has spent the past year working in a small town diner in the middle of nowhere. Life is quiet, simple, safe. Then comes the news that her look-a-like has gone missing.

Claire.

Still damaged both physically and mentally, Megan’s not looking to be noticed. Wherever she goes from here, it’s a road she wants to take alone. But when Nickolas Ellis takes the job as the new nightshift cook, her defenses begin to crumble as he slowly chips away at her barriers. But there are secrets Megan can’t bear to share with anyone, unspeakable acts that continue to haunt, and the urge to run before it happens again threatens the only happiness she’s ever found.




I've only read one book by this author yet so I would love to read more and this one seems like a great book. + it's New Adult and I love that! <3


5 comments:

  1. I thought this was gonna be New Adult. I guess it kind of is, but just not typical dysfunctional relationship NA. I like the mystery aspect of it and the covers pretty cool. Great pick!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great pick! I also love NA and this one sounds great!!

    My WoW

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥