Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: Wendy Darling: Seas by Colleen Oakes

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.




Wendy Darling: Volume Two: Seas
September 20th 2016 by Sparkpress

From the author of Queen of Hearts comes the much anticipated sequel to Wendy Darling.

Wendy Darling: Seas finds Wendy and Michael aboard the dreaded Sudden Night, a dangerous behemoth sailed by the infamous Captain Hook and his blood-thirsty crew. In this exotic world of mermaids, spies and pirate-feuds, Wendy finds herself struggling to keep her family above the waves. Hunted by the twisted boy who once stole her heart and struggling to survive in the whimsical Neverland sea, returning home to London now seems like a distant dream - and the betrayals have just begun.

Will Wendy find shelter with Peter's greatest enemy, or is she a pawn in a much darker game, one that could forever alter not only her family's future, but also the soul of Neverland itself?


I loved how dark the first book turned out to be and after the cliffhanger ending I haven't stopped wondering how things will continue so I can't wait to get my hands on volume two!



What book are you waiting for?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!



2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book, but I love the cover of this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I haven't read Volume 1 yet but it's on my radar now!!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥