Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: Pennies by Pepper Winters

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.






Pennies by Pepper Winters
Dollar Series #1

Expected publication: July 20th 2016


“At 18 I had pennies, but money didn’t make me bold. At 19 I had dollars, but it didn’t dull the pain of being sold. At 20 I had hundreds, but then I met him and was found. At 21 I had thousands, but all I wanted was to be bound.”

“At 23 I had dollars, but life changed and made me rich. At 25 I had hundreds, but it wasn’t enough to stop my killing itch. At 27 I had thousands, but my reputation didn’t set me free. At 29 I had millions, but I met her and could finally see.”

Tasmin was killed on her 18th birthday. She had everything planned out. A psychology degree, a mother who pushed her to greatness, and a future anyone would die for. But then her murderer saved her life, only to sell her into a totally different existence.

Elder went from penniless to stinking rich with one twist of fate. His lifetime of crime and shadows of thievery are behind him but no matter the power he now wields, it’s not enough. He has an agenda to fulfil and he won’t stop until it’s complete.

But then they meet.

A beaten slave and a richly dressed thief. Money is what guided their separate fates. Money is what brought them together. And money is ultimately what destroys them.

She was poor.
He was rich.
Together…they were bankrupt.


A new series by the queen of dark romance! I'm so very excited about this book and the ones that will follow after. I know it's going to be a full lenght book (yessss!), that it's going to have a cliffhanger and that book #2 will come in about 8 weeks after this one releases. So luckily the wait won't be terribly long. I'm also so happy that it's going to be dark romance because we all know Pepper is best at it. I've also been told that Elder will rival Q and Jethro so... I just can't wait!




What book are you waiting for?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!




7 comments:

  1. I don't read a lot of this genre but sure hope you love it when it finally arrives. At least you don't have that long of a wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to admit, this one sounds rather interesting haha :D

    New follower <3

    Melissa @ LilyElement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this author so definitely can't wait for this one!!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting and new to me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh awesome pick I absolutely love dark romance books I've been getting into them since last year. And this one looks and sounds absolutely amazing and right up my alley. I hope you do enjoy it when you get a chance. Here is my WOW for this week. Thank you for the great post.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-40-wake-hollow-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥