Saturday, June 4, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: June 4, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




For Review:
Coloring Notebook
I got this awesome coloring notebook for review. I love it so much! Will review it soon.



I was so excited to find the first three books of this new serial on NG. I read the first one yesterday and it was great! I love historical fiction. ♥


For Review:
As I Descended by Rovin Talley
Found this one on Edelweiss and it sounds pretty good!

Freebie:
Blocked by Jennifer Lane
I grabbed this back when it was free. Unfortunately it's not free anymore.

Freebie:
Ancient Egypt Secrets Explained by Jeffrey Houston
Again a free book I got. It also isn't free anymore right now.


Freebie:
Duchess of Cornwall by Morris Fenris
Another freebie and this one is still free here.




What books did you add to your shelves?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)





6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. They look really good. I hope you enjoy all of them. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw As I Descended on Edelweiss too but I'm gonna wait and see what you & other blogger friends think before I grab it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring notebook you got is so cool! And Blocked looks like something I'd enjoy, not gonna lie. I looooove sports romances. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Stephanie. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul, Stephanie! Your coloring notebook looks great! All those owls. I look forward to reading your review :)
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I love the look of the colouring notebook! And omg, I need to get my hands on a copy of AS I DESCENDED. A retelling of Macbeth? YES PLEASE. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited to read As I Descended! I might have to go back on EW and get it! :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥