Saturday, June 11, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: June 11, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Tardis Funko ♥♥
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

I'm soooo happy with these new goodies I got. I broke my book buying ban with purchasing The Hidden Oracle because I saw it at the bookstore and couldn't resist. And when I saw the Tardis funko at a different store I also couldn't resist because I've been itching to have it. And I also got some awesome new pens to use in the adult coloring books I have. 


For Review:
Wit in All Languages by Madeleine Robins
I just adore this new historical serial and Wit in All Languages was my favorite so far. I'm totally rooting for queen Catherine!

For Review:
Starscape by Ian Douglas
I haven't read any books by this author yet but I've heard a lot of great things + it's sci-fi, which I love!


For Review:
City of Shadows by Pippa DaCosta
I'm soooo excited to read City of Shadows. I can't wait to find out if it's as good as book #1.

For Review:
Mata Hari's Last Dance by Michelle Moran
I gotta say I'm super excited about this one. I love historical fiction + it's set in Paris 1917. This is going to be amazing, I think.




What books did you add to your shelves?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)






16 comments:

  1. Ah I so badly need to get me The Trials of Apollo! *_*

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to take my colouring books on holiday but I did manage to buy one while I was there. I really need to make time for things like this...Have a good book week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to start coloring in my new coloring notebook but I never seem to really get to it. Maybe in July I'll have more time for it.

      Delete
  3. I still need to read the first Pippa DiCosta. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace@Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pippa DaCosta's books! I really need to read more of her other books.

      Delete
  4. I'm really curious about the Rick Riordan book after I read Magnus Chase last year! :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine said she liked it as much as the Magnus Chase book. I hope to find out for myself soon!

      Delete
  5. Yay for new coloring pens!! Ans City of Shadows looks amazing! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful covers! I hope you enjoy these books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about your haul lol! Doctor Who AND Rick Riordan!! Hope you enjoy :) New Facebook follower :)

    Here's what I got!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Rick Riordan! I almost bought The Trials Of Apollo, but I already bought too many books this week. I will need to get it from the library, instead. Have fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what an amazing haul this week, Stephanie! Wit in All Languages looks really good - of course, the fact that there are languages in the title has something to do with my enthusiasm :D
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, City Of Shadows cover is beautiful. Happy Reading :-) Visitors to my blog are always welcome (so are followers!), so,please, if you'd like, stop by and see my StS here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still haven't read anything by Rick Riordan but I know he's great! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥