Who am I...? *she sings a la Les Miserables* I'm a 24 y/o bookaholic from Belgium. Aside from reading I'm super fascinated by history. I'm a big Doctor Who fan. I also love Studio Ghibli — Spirited Away is my favorite film.
2. Why are you joining the read-a-thon?
It seemed like a really fun read-a-thon, which I had been looking for. So I'm very excited!
3. Which books do you intend to read?
- Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
I probably won't get to read and finish all these books but we'll see. ;)
4. How many pages do you think you’ll manage?
I really can't put a number on it at this point. Also because it turns out I'm not actually going to be home when the read-a-thon is happening. I'll be visiting my mom but don't worry, I still will get to read a lot there. I hope...
5. What’s your favourite thing about the fantasy genre?
I love the different worlds the fantasy genre can take you away too, where anything can happen.
6. Which fantasy books do you always recommend?
If you like fairies, I always recommend Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. Oh and the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning!
7. Which fantasy books are you dying to read?
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I own the book but I just haven't gotten to it yet.
8. If you could travel to one fantasy world, which one would it be? (I know it’s hard, but try not to say Hogwarts.)
Tough question. So many fantasy worlds to choose from. Lately I've been getting more into Sarah J. Maas books so I think I would pick the world of ACOTAR & ACOMAF. Especially if I can spend time with Rhysand. :D
And that's all, folks! ;)