Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: Nearly Undone by Devon Ashley

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--





Nearly Undone by Devon Ashley
Nearly #3
Spring 2015

 

I'd risk anything to save her – even my freedom.

Megan Whitaker thought she had them beat – and then everything went to shit. Zander got to walk and Friggs was in the wind, and unfortunately, both were still hell-bent on making her his. Megan and Nick might’ve given Friggs the slip by hiding away in witness protection, but when Thea goes missing, nothing will keep Megan away. Not when her sister’s abduction was her fault.

Thea Whitaker’s dark new reality was something made of nightmares. Friggs might’ve only stolen her to lure out her sister, but it doesn’t keep the sadistic man from taking out his issues on her. Now it’s her turn to be on the receiving end of unspeakable acts, and though she prays her sister can find a way to free her, Thea also fears it, because she knows if Megan fails, Friggs’ will never let either of them go.

With Thea lost and no hope in sight, Megan begrudgingly beseeches the help of the one man who has the connections to find her. But enlisting Zander’s help will come at a price, and for Megan and Nick, it might just cost them everything they’ve been fighting so hard to hold on to.

New Adult Romantic Suspense / Dark Realistic Fiction
Recommended for 17+ for mature and disturbing situations, language and sexual content.



I'm excited and terrified for the last book in this series. Especially because of where the previous book left off. I'm not even a little bit shamed to say that I want more of Zander! ;)



What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!





5 comments:

  1. Ah, this one is new to me but I will check out the others books in the series! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this series before. It sounds fun! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this series, because Nearly Undone sounds amazing!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-hard-to-be-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started this series but it sounds great! Definitely going to check it out!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. This isn't my typical read but this series does sound pretty interesting!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥