Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #7


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




My teasers:


I used to fabricate reasons to come back here all the time, and Hana would show up at some point in the early afternoon and knock on the door five times, really soft. Five times. I should have known. - page 219, Delirium by Lauren Oliver





Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ☺

3 comments:

  1. This was a great story. I have Pandemonium on my TBR stack to read soon. My teasers are from Fair Game by Patricia Briggs and Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that teaser! This is definitely being added to my TBR list so I can check it out - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-shadows-by-jennifer-l.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite books. I haven't changed my mind about it since I read it. I just picked up the second book on the weekend and can't wait to continue the story.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥