Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Was Reading On This Day Over the Last Ten Years

 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
___





This Week's Topic:
Books I Was Reading On This Day Over the Last Ten Years






2025
Not in Love by Ali Hazelwood


2024
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas


2023
A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas


2022
Dark Class by Michelle Diener


2021
Rogue Ghosts & Other Miscreants by Annette Marie & Rob Jacobsen


2020
The Stars of Heaven by Jessica Dall


2019
The Body Painter by Pepper Winters


2018
The Other Wind by Ursula Le Guin


2017
The Artist's Muse by Kerry Postle


2016
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West






Have you read any of these books?






9 comments:

  1. It's so much fun to look back, right? I clearly remember P.S. I Like You, although I haven't read it myself๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turns out I really enjoyed it because I rated it with 5 stars!

      Delete
  2. SJM is on a lot of people’s lists.
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Other Wind sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I still have not read Not in Love even though I devour Ali Hazelwood books like they are going out of style. I'm going to have to read it soon. ๐Ÿคฃ Visiting from Top 10 Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for introducing me to some new books!
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/b-author-names-alphabet-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Throne of Glass books. ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the Body Painter! I loved that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read and enjoyed Not In Love, Empire of Storms, A Court of Silver Flames, Rogue Ghosts and Other Miscreants and PS I Like You!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥