
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
___
This Week's Topic:
Books I had to have immediately but still haven't read
Fury Bound by Sable Sorensen
Frozen by Stardust by Elizabeth Helen
Frozen by Stardust by Elizabeth Helen
We Are the Ashes, We Are the Fire by Joy McCullough
The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
Sunrise on the Reaping by Suzanne Collins
Stormcrow by Ben Kane
Stormcrow by Ben Kane
















Sunrise on the Reaping and The Sirens are two I need to read as well😁
ReplyDeleteWe can do it 😅
DeleteI haven’t read Sunrise on the Reaping yet either.
ReplyDeleteFangirl Down is so cute! Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2026/07/28/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-live-rent-free-in-my-head/
ReplyDeleteSunrise on the Reaping was amazing, but I also think it's one of those books you have to be in the right mindset to read as it's definitely a heartbreaking one too... I enjoyed Furybound too. Hope you'll be able to read all of these soonish :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these, but I would have my eye on The Rose Code and would like to read it because Kate Quinn writes a good book.
ReplyDeleteI have Fury Bound on my own TBR!
ReplyDeleteWhile I am hesitant to read books from TikTokers, Frozen By Stardust does look intriguing to me. I hope you enjoy all of these once you get to them :)
My Post:
https://thegentlechapter.blog/2026/07/28/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-have-not-read-yet-but-had-to-have/
Oooh the Women of Troy sounds good! I have added so many books to my TBR from today's TTT 🤦♀️ I hope you enjoy all these if you get to them!
ReplyDeleteI really liked SUNRISE ON THE REAPING. It's a good one. I hope you love it and all these others when you get to them.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
You've got some great titles on this list, Stephanie. I still have Sunrise on the Reaping on my shelf. Too many books that I own, so why do I still use the library???
ReplyDelete