
Monthly Wrap-Up is my once-a-month post recapping all the books I’ve read.
___
This month has been A LOT. I became unwell and had to go to the ER, moving to a different apartment two days later and on top of that we landed in a 10 day heatwave that was pretty extreme for Belgium. 😩 It's a wonder I read anything at all. At least all the books I read were really good!
Bookish Stats:
books read: 5
physical books: 1
ebooks: 1
audiobooks: 3











I hope you are feeling better and the heat wave is over! I have been in heat waves like that and they are awful.
ReplyDeleteI feel better now. The heatwave is over but we're going into another next week. Luckily it won't be as extreme as the one we just had. It went on for 12 days with temps we pretty much don't get in Northwestern Europe. It was a rough time for sure.
DeleteWow, what an intense month! Glad you're feeling better now! We are going through a heat wave now, too, and I am not happy about it!
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't my favorite month ever lol I hope the heatwave over there won't be too tough!
ReplyDelete