Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the Second Half of 2026

  
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
___





This Week's Topic:
Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the Second Half of 2026





Agrippa by Robert Harris
Cursed City by Kate Golden


Medea: A Life by Edith Hall
The Goddess Queen by Alice Roberts


Dead Beat by Leigh Bardugo
Goddesses: A History of Love & War by Ronald Hutton


Brief Lives of the Ancient World by Guy de la Bédoyère
A Court of Thorns and Roses 6 by Sarah J. Maas





What are your most anticipated books releasing in the second half of 2026?






17 comments:

  1. Medea looks like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Half City so I hope to read Cursed City. Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Dead Beat on lots of lists today. I wish I had started the series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biblical Outlaws looks interesting! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy history, so several of these sound appealing! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biblical Outlaws sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get an opportunity to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you have some interesting books to look forward to. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.

    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/late-2026-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for Dead Beat and ACOTAR 6 too! And the Kate Golden series looks so fun! Hope you'll love all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brief Lives of the Ancient World sounds intriguing. I look forward to learning more as we get closer to release date!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen Dead Beat on a few lists! Now that the final book in the series is coming out I might read them! I hope you enjoy all the books on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥