Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Review: The Plummery Collection by Merry Sparrow

Title: The Plummery Collection: Three Short Stories of Adventures in Bondage & Discipline Erotica
Author: Merry Sparrow
Publication: March 31st 2020
Genre: Erotica
Purchase it on: Amazon
Rating: 3/5

Welcome to the Plummery, where the feel-good bedtime stories never end. This collection of adventurous tales will keep you entertained in poetic and erotic ways until your destination is complete. There are three interracial charmers here - frothing with domination, whips, restraints, and clean fun. These stories feature a photographer and his muse (on the edge of her seat), a Traveller thief and the dreadful drawer of toys (oh, what cruel fates await), and a felon's wife with an accidental big surprise (be careful what you wish for)! A tantalizing journey awaits. Jump in - and enjoy!

I kind of jumped on the chance to review this book. It seemed like a great collection and I do enjoy books that feature bondage in one way or another. So I thought why not and decided to start it right away since I just finished another book. The three stories were all pretty short so I could finish the whole book in one sitting, which I really liked.

In general I liked all three of the stories. Of course it's normal that I liked some more than others. But to pick a favorite I've got to say that the second one I enjoyed the most. That's not to say that the others weren't fun to read and hot as fuck because they certainly were.

I, for sure, liked the collection but it didn't went beyond three stars for me. It was one of those "no plot, just penis books'. I don't mean this in a negative way at all because I really enjoy those since they're fun and take my mind off of things that might be going on in real life (especially these days) and this book really does that perfectly.

Overall, The Plummery Collection was a fun and erotic romp of three short stories that each have something for every reader that's a fan of the genre. If you want to read something short and kinky as hell then this is your book.



1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed this one! I do need more plot than that so I will skip this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥