Friday, May 5, 2017

New Releases ~ May 2017

New Releases
May 2017

Every month I'm spotlighting new releases that I'm excited for. ♥

{Click on the covers to add them on Goodreads}
~



My new releases post is a bit late this month but here it is! May is probably my favorite month with book releases. I already read Cold Summer, which was really good. You can find the link to my review below. I'm super excited to read A Court of Wings and Ruin (RHYS!!), Lord of Shadows and The Sin Eater. I'm actually not sure which book I'm most excited about. I'm sure they're all going to be amazing!







May 2nd 2017 ► Cold Summer by Gwen Cole {My Review}

May 2nd 2017 ► A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

May 16th 2017 ► Flame in the Mist by Reneé Ahdieh

May 16th 2017 ► Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott

May 23rd 2017 ► Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare

May 23rd 2017 ► The Sin Eater by Jennifer Harlow
Amazon | B&N | Kobo




What new releases are you looking forward to this month?



10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Cold Summer and The Flame in the Mist, but my TBR has been exploding lately and I don't even know where to start! So many books are coming out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading ACOWAR now and I fear for any books that I have to read after it, especially Flame in the Mist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only book I haven't hear of on this list is Sin Eater.
    I just checked and this seems to be a series? Should I read it? (:
    Now that I hear you liked Cold Summer, I must try it!
    Let's have a wonderful May :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of the F.R.E.A.K.S. series and it's awesome. I love it so much. I've been waiting forever for the next book!

      Delete
  4. I LOVED Flame in the Mist and Violet Grenade! Flame was one of my top most anticipated of the year, and I'm glad it didn't disappoint. Other May releases that I recommend: Avenged by Amy Tintera (a sequel), Seeker by Veronica Rossi (a sequel), and Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (a conclusion sequel)! Happy reading!

    Have a fantastic week, Stephanie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RHYYYYYYYYYYYSSSS. *Cries*

    I'm reading ACOWAR and I swear, I still feel my heart skip a beat whenever he's there. Even when he's literally just there, not even doing anything. I've got it baaaaaaad.

    Anyway - as you know, I read Flame In The Mist and mostly loved it, so you should really read that one! And I'm definitely curious about Cold Summer. Lord of Shadows on the other hand... Well, I'm also excited, I just still need to ready Lady Midnight. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read A Court of Wings and Ruin :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flame in the Mist! I can't wait to read that novel <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥