Tuesday, March 7, 2017

New Releases ~ March 2017

New Releases
March 2017

Every month I'm spotlighting new releases that I'm excited for. ♥

{Click on the covers to add them on Goodreads}
~



I can't believe it's already March! This month I'm most excited about Origins of the Sphinx. I love nonfiction and I've read books similar to that one before so I'm sure I'm going to devour it + it's co-written by Robert Bauval! And I'm also curious about The Bone Witch because I loved The Girl From The Well books.



March 7th 2017  The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco

March 15 ► Beauty of the Beast by Rachel L. Demeter

March 20th 2017 ► The Struggle by Jennifer L. Armentrout

March 27th 2017 ► Origins ofthe Sphinx by Robert M. Schoch and Robert Bauval

March 28th 2017 ► From Ice to Ashes by Rhett C. Bruno

March 28th 2017 ► The Truth About Love and Dukes by Laura Lee Guhrke

March 28th 2017 ► Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves

~




What new releases are you looking forward to this month?



5 comments:

  1. I'm so on the fence for Bone Witch. I didn't like her other series but curiosity will be the death of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard mixed things about it so we'll see. It does sound amazing!

      Delete
  2. Several of these are on my TBR :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a lot of people disappointed by The Bone Witch so my excitement for that one is completely gone. But Beauty of the Beast looks really good to me! That cover <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥