Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday: Rogue in Love: Thea and Lex by Inger Iversen

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.



Rogue in Love: Thea and Lex by Inger Iversen
Expected publication: March 28th 2017

Missing Teal and Trent from Inevitable: Love & War? Check out Rogue in Love, the first of many standalones featuring Trent Reed's new employees!

Ten years ago, Lex was forced to skip town, giving up everything he’d ever known. But even his time in solitude couldn’t keep away the memory of the girl he’d left behind. The girl who’d offered him her innocence, and her heart.

Thea had moved on from the boy who abandoned her. Good job, fiancé, comfortable life in New York … until everything is ripped away from her, leaving her to pick up the pieces alone.

When the care of an ailing loved one brings them back to Blackwater, Lex and Thea are confronted by the pains of the past. For Lex, that means helping to heal the broken-hearted woman he left behind. For Thea, it means refusing to let him see the gaping hole his absence created.

The old feelings still linger, but only they can decide to relight the sparks, no matter the secrets and heartaches that come with them.


I think I have a new favorite cover! And of course I'm very excited for the story itself + it's Inger Iversen! <3




12 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by this author, but this looks fun. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my usual read but I do hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover makes it look pretty hot. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is new to me! I definitely see why you like the cover so much. ;) I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Stephanie. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree; that cover is pretty sizzling. I love second chance novels. Need to check this one out. Thanks, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥