Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: April 9, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy
This book has been so high on my wishlist since it came out in January so I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this on sale for only 99¢. I'm so glad I finally have it! (It might still be on sale here, but I'm not sure)

For Review:
Monticello by Sally Cabot Gunning
After reading America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie, I just need to read more about 
Thomas Jefferson and Martha Jefferson Randolph. I'm really glad to have gotten this one for review.


For Review:
Norse Mythology by Robert Carlson
Another great nonfiction I received for review from 
Hourly History. Review to come soon!

Bought:
Virgins: An Outlander Novella by Diana Gabaldon
I can't wait to read this Outlander prequel! Especially now that season 2 is starting. ♥




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)





5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your reading this week and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've been debating on the Monica Murphy duet... Can't wait to see what you think of it! Happy reading :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that Outlander starts back tonight!! I still haven't read any of the books, but I have the first one, so I hope to actually read it this year. Great haul!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Norse mythology, well mythology of any kind. Hope you enjoy the book and all the others.
    New follwer via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never Tear Us Apart is a cover I am seeing around more and more. I do hope you'll enjoy that one!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥