Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Christmas Carol Book Tag!


This book tag that I found on Clockwork Desires seemed like a fun christmassy thing to do.
Feel free to do this tag too!





1. You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch – Name a villainous character you can’t help but love to hate.

Opal Koboi from the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer


She's an evil and insane pixie but from all the villains in the AF series, she's my favorite. She's just so crazy. I love reading about her, in a train wreck sort of way.



2. All I Want For Christmas Is You – What book do you most want to find under your Christmas tree this year?

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray


I want it so badly. 




3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Name a favorite character that had to overcome a major obstacle.  Why are they your favorite?

  Wanda from The Host by Stephenie Meyer

She's the first one coming to mind. If anyone had to overcome a major obstacle than it's her. She went against everything she knew and followed her heart (and Melanie) to humans who hated her guts. So yes, definitely Wanda.



4. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Which characters do you think are at the top of Santa’s “nice” and “naughty” list?

This is a tough one! I just know too many naughty characters.

Nice: Michael Merrick from the Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer - He's most definitely is on the nice list for everything he does to protect his brothers. And I love him for it!
Naughty: Ian from Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost. - He's soooo naughty and he knows and loves it! ;)



5. Frosty the Snowman - What book just melts your heart?

Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult


This is my favorite book of 2014 and boy, did it ever melt my heart! The elephant stories... Oh my god. 



6. Feliz Navidad - Your favorite book that takes place in a country other than your own.

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning


Ireland, baby! 




7. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - What book do you read to get in the Christmas spirit?

The Bite Before Christmas by Jeaniene Frost and Lynsay Sands


This is such a fun christmassy book. Jeaniene Frost's story is my favorite because it features Ian. — Yes. Naughty Ian!

“I don't care what you think, your junk does not have special abilities.” 



8. Sleigh Ride – What character would you most want to spend the holidays with?

Mac from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning because she seems like a lot of fun to hang out with + I wouldn't mind meeting Barrons. ;)

And Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines because duh it's Adrian!




9. Baby It’s Cold Outside – What book do you hate so much you’d sacrifice it to the fire to stay warm?

The Elite by Kiera Cass


*throws it to the fire*


Sorry, yeah, I loathe this book. America and Maxon with all their stupid drama.



10. Do You Hear What I Hear? - What book would you recommend to everyone?

Airman by Eoin Colfer


Because everyone should worship this book and author. But seriously, though... it's a fantastic book. 







1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Ian, I really hope he gets his own spin off someday. How awesome would that be? And
    Adrian, I wouldn't mind spending the holidays with him either :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥