Saturday, October 27, 2012

Series Catch-Up ~ 2012


Series Catch-Up challenge is hosted between November 1st and December 31st, 2012 by Brittany @ The Book Addict's Guide. The aim of this challenge is to try and catch up on any series you might be behind on. 




When I saw this challenge I thought, "This is perfect!". I am soooo behind on some series that I just needed something like this. So this is the perfect challenge for me. I'm not going to list too many books to catch up on because I also have some reviews to do and I want to keep it real. Here we go!



~What I plan to catch up on:

Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer;
  • Spark (Elemental #2)

Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout;
  • Onyx (Lux #2)

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh;
  • Enshadowed (Nevermore #2)

Matched by Ally Condie;
  • Crossed (Matched #2)

If I would have any more time, I will also try to finish the following books:

Fifty Shades by E.L. James;
  • Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2)
  • Fifty Shades Freed (Fifity Shades #3)

I think I already put too much on my plate with all these books so we'll see how it goes! :D

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this challenge! Do you think they'll be doing it next year again?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh never mind haha, I thought this was an all year challenge! But it's only for next month :).

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Yes, and december. It looks so much fun! I hope I can reach my goal.

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥