Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #17


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




I'm still reading City of Lost Souls but I also started a new book on my e-Reader so today there are going to be 2 different teasers! 






The voice that came from beneath the hood was crackling and low. "I have a message for you, Alec Lightwood," it said. "From Camille Belcourt."

-page 68, City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare


Black hair topped his head and waved around his face, softening his otherwise sharp features, and I had the sudden urge to brush a lock of hair away from his face with my fingertips. Dark brown eyes met mine-not angry, but hard and closed-off.

-page 20, Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee









Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


~

7 comments:

  1. Ah, very sensual images...thanks for sharing. Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. City of Lost Souls! :D Sounds mysterious. You've just reminded me I'm one book behind.

    I'm wondering if the guy in the teaser is one of the main character. Hmm... Interesting.

    Michelle's Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the guy is one of main characters I believe. :)

      Delete
  3. both great teasers! I love the description of the guy for the 2nd book! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. City of Lost Souls! Ah! I have to read this, like, sooooonnn. So excited to read it. Thanks for sharing. Love the teaser!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers, enjoy! your reads.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the covers to both of those books. Awesome teasers. Here's mine if you'd like to check it out:

    http://bookwormdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥