Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #15


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




My teaser:


"My eyes narrowed and I leaned back, crossing my arms. "What was that all about?" I asked.
"Ooooh, I forgot," he said, lightly snapping his healing fingers. "Vampires are sensitive to the scent of cloves. Golly, that smell must have woken her up."

~Page 290, A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison

















Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following: 
• Grab your current read 
• Open to a random page 
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vampire book; have never read one of those yet.

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-words-and-white-cascade.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I did not know that about cloves....thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's handy to know if I ever get a vampire attacking me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never knew about the scent of cloves.

    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I didn't know that about vampires. It's good information to have.
    My teaser is here (Sandy's Teaser) along with a relevant movie trailer.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥