Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #13


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




This week's teaser comes from:


Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward



Z stopped. Abruptly, a blast of cold came out of his body, making the temperature of the room feel balmy. And those black eyes were dangerous as hammer claws when they flashed over his shoulder.




Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
 • Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this book before but it sounds interesting. Great teaser. Here's my Teaser

    Cathy @ <a href="http://imaddicted2yabooks.blogspot.com/>Addicted to Books</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally visualize (and feel) his presence! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear so many good things about these books. I think when I'm ready to move onto adult urban-fantasy, these books will definitely be at the top of my list! Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books are freakin amazing!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥