Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (2)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading






My teasers:


My parents didn't screw me up. Any screwing up that might have been done, I did to myself.      
—page 224, Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning


How many thousands of times had we called back and forth during the day, whispered back and forth during the night, woken each other up for comfort when we'd had bad dreams?
I was on my own with bad dreams now.
—page 13, Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning




Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ☺

What do you think about this teaser? Share your own! ♥ 


6 comments:

  1. I hear amazing things about this series. I have this book actually but haven't started it yet. The quotes were awesome too. I like the first one since she takes responsibility for herself. And the second one is kind of sad since someone isn't here for her anymore. Thanks for sharing and visiting my TT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my eyes it was the best series I read in 2011! I liked these quotes because they were all from Mac (the main character). Love her! She's great. If it were quotes from Barrons my laptop would've probably blow up or something :') lol
      Glad you liked them!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yay for Fever!! Love this series ♥
    New follower :)
    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I picked quotes from Mac instead of Barrons so people would get a feel of her instead of the sex on a stick guy :P

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥