Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
--



The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
The Trials of Apollo #1
May 3rd 2016 by Disney-Hyperion

 

How do you punish an immortal?

By making him human.

After angering his father Zeus, the god Apollo is cast down from Olympus. Weak and disorientated, he lands in New York City as a regular teenage boy. Now, without his godly powers, the four-thousand-year-old deity must learn to survive in the modern world until he can somehow find a way to regain Zeus's favour.

But Apollo has many enemies - gods, monsters and mortals who would love to see the former Olympian permanently destroyed. Apollo needs help, and he can think of only one place to go . . . an enclave of modern demigods known as Camp Half-Blood.


A new five-book quest adventure centered on Apollo? YES PLEASE! ♥


What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me a link to your post so I can stop by!

Also, my 4rd blogoversary giveaway is still going so if you haven't entered yet go check it out here.


15 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. I'm dying to read this. I hope we'll both love it. Excellent pick, and thanks for sharing. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This one sounds really good :) Great pick!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read ANYTHING by Rick Riordan yet. Shame on me? I know I should, haha. There are SO MANY BOOKS though, I wouldn't even know where to start! I hope you'll enjoy this new series! :D

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even read all the PJ books yet, so it's not just you. Slowly getting there. lol :P

      Delete
  4. Ooo that one looks good! I've only read the Percy Jackson series, but I really need to read more by this author. Here's my wow pick http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-fireman-by-joe-hill.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read Percy Jackson just because it never really interested me and by the time I had heard of it I was worried it might read a bit young, which may not be true. I hope these new books are as good as the previous for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agh, I so need to catch up on Rick Riordan's books! Great pick though and thanks for stopping by, Stephanie :)

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never pretend to be a Percy Jackson fan, but I enjoyed Riordan's Kane Chronicles and Apollo? I don't think I'll be able to resist picking up this new series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds super awesome. I think I'll have to check it out. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am beyond excitment for this one! It's Rick Riordan so... I don't even need a blurb, I'll read it anyway! I don't know if you've noticed, but I feel like every book I want is published May 3rd: The Rose and the Dagger,A Court of Mist and Fury, Ruined, The Star-Touched Queen, The Crown, The Unexpected Everything, Dream On, Warrior Witch, Traitor Angels, Summer of Sloane. I can't wait to be that day, but my money isn't, haha. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I might have to check this one out - I only read the first book of his last series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got so much catching up to do of Riordan's books! Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy this one when you get it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm up for reading this author writes, after having loved the Percy Jackson series so much. Brilliant choice <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥