Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top 15 Books of 2015 ♥


Let me tell you, this top 15 was not easy to make. Not easy at all. It took me a long time before I finally settled down on the 15 books I thought were the best.
Also, these books are randomly ordered because most of them I loved equally.




The Play by Karina Halle
America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray & Laura Kamoie
Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins


Finding Gabriel by Rachel L. Demeter
Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd


Eagles at War by Ben Kane
Witch Upon a Star by Jennifer Harlow
The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh


Pretty When You Cry by Skye Warren
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon


Wish for Me by A. Star
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Burned by Karen Marie Moning





What books were your favorites of 2015?



11 comments:

  1. How comes I haven't read any of these? Now that is definitely some sort of crime. I hope to read some of these for myself soon, and I have quite a few on my TBR as well ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you read more YA than other genres? Then that might be the reason because I only have three YA books on this list. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for including AMERICA'S FIRST DAUGHTER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually my #1 favorite of this year! ♥ I can't wait to post my review closer to the release date.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to see that you liked Until We Meet Again! I thought that it was a pretty good read too. I also really want to check out Outlander!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I made the cut! LOL. I downloaded The Play the other day and am itching to read it. Outlander has been on my radar a while and Eagles At War looks amazeballs. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including Finding Gabriel amongst these other wonderful gems!!! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list, Stephanie! I'm so happy you've started the Outlander series, it's one of my favorites.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for Deep Blue Eternity! So pretty. Hadn't heard of that one before though. I need to read The Weath and The Dawn and Outlander! I have problems with Outlander because of the scottish accents in the book and it makes it hard for me to follow. I have to give it a chance obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Forever With You, Simon, and Outlander :D They were all so, so amazing! I haven't yet read Until We Meet Again but it's on my TBR list ;)

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥