Saturday, December 26, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: December 26, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Christmas presents!



I got a bunch of awesome presents from my family!
The Beatles cd - I'm a huge fan and the cd rocks, by the way!
Gift card to Ici Paris XL
Gift card to a bookstore - I can't wait to go use it!
Leggings
Doctor Who funko - I really wanted the twelfth Doctor so yay!
Coloring calendar
Owl christmas card
Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith


And this is a really special present from my mom. She found it in her basement and it used to belong to my grandfather. I never met him because he died when my mom was pregnant with me. I've always been told he was a huge reader too and this belonged to him. So I feel really honored to have gotten it. ♥



Bought:
Outtakes from the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
I can't wait to read this book! Too bad I really need to read some others first.

Bought:
Winter Wishes by Karina Halle
I'm so thrilled Karina published this holiday story. I loooove Lachlan!


For Review:
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
This book sounds SO good!

For Review:
This Long Vigil by Rhett C. Bruno
It's only 20 pages but I've heard it's amazing!


For Review:
There Were Giants Upon the Earth by Zecharia Sitchin
I'm soooo excited to read this book!

For Review:
Sin & Suffer by Pepper Winters
Received for review for the launch week blitz. Yay!




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)

Also don't forget to enter my 4rd blogoversary giveaway if you want to win a book of choice! ♥



18 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! And what an awesome present from your mom!!! Happy reading :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best present ever. I still can't get over it. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, is this like a "cover" for a book so you don't have to hold the pages? Or something like that? Haha. :D It looks very cool though, I totally understand why this is special to you! ♥

    All your other presents are awesome as well! Is it your first funko? No, right? I hope you'll enjoy all of these things A LOOOOT! :D

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves, Christmas edition! :D
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom told me it's to protect the book I'm reading.

      Nope! I also have the 11th Doctor, Jon Snow, Khal Drogo and Ariel.

      Thanks for stopping by, Yvonne! ♥

      Delete
  3. That book cover is so cool looking and probably really special. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gift your mom got you that belonged to your grandfather is precious and very beautiful! Coloring calendar? That sounds absolutely awesome! Definitely need one of those in my life. Glad to see your Christmas was a great one :)

    Novel Ink's STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coloring calendar looks awesome. Counting the days until january 1st so I can finally color! ;)

      Delete
  5. wow, what great Christmas gifts-I love Beatles also!! It is AWESOME that you got such a terrific heirloom for a gift, that is just priceless!! And your review books look terrific and are on a million lists,LOL Very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Funko Pops and BOOKS!!! :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book cover is beautiful...what a lovely gift! I was pleased with what I got so far in the Amazon sales-much better than braving the crowds at shopping centres! Enjoy your books! My STS will be back on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your grandfather's book cover. How cool and special. I enjoyed Career of Evil and Blackhearts does look so good. Great haul and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely Christmas haul now! Hope you enjoy reading all of these x

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for presents. I recently started loving the Robert Galbraith series. I plan on getting the audio version of the latest one. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great about your grandfather. I love that leather cover :)
    You got bookish stuff this christmas!! Woooo! And books! Sadly, no books for me this Christmas. There's always next year right :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥