Saturday, December 19, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: December 19, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino
I ordered this book as a sort of birthday present to myself and it actually arrived on my birthday, which was wednesday. So meant to be! I also already read the book and really liked it.

Gifted to me:
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
This is an early christmas presents from Christina (Booksane) which also arrived on my birthday. I kind of had to open it already I had no way of knowing which package of the two was which. So early merry christmas to me! I'm currently reading the book and definitely liking it so far. 


Bought:
Royal Marriage Market by Heather Lyons
I pre-ordered this book because I really liked The Collectors' Society. 

Bought:
Scrubs by Brooke Harris
It was on sale for .99 ♥

Bought:
The Deal by Elle Kennedy
Also a .99 Kindle sale. 


Bought:
Starry Knight by Nina Mason
This just sounds like a really good book and it was also .99

For Review:
Pocket Genius: Ancient Egypt by DK Publishing
So excited I'll get the chance to read this! ♥

For Review:
Prophecy by Coreena McBurnie
I'm so glad Coreena asked me to read and review this one. I loooove Greek myths.


Freebie:
Doctor Who: The Time Lord Letters by Justin Richards
I pre-ordered this for free a while ago and it finally got released. Already read it and it's awesome. Every Whovian should read this.

Freebie: 
The Wild Hunt by Ron C. Nieto
Free + about faeries! 


The following books I downloaded from the HarperCollins galley drop on Edelweiss! So many awesome titles! ♥

The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele
The Cold Between by Elizabeth Bonesteel
The Crown's Game by Evenlyn Skye


Ruined by Amy Tintera
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton & Jodi Meadows
Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann


This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman


Spark by Holly Schindler




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)

Also don't forget to enter my 4rd blogoversary giveaway if you want to win a book of choice! ♥



17 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! And happy belated birthday :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I'm looking forward to a few of the Harper Teen titles myself. Happy reading and Happy belated Birthday!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've treated myself to too many Christmas presents already...but who can resist the beautiful illustrated Harry Potter? It's not my fault! Have a good week and festive season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want that one also. But I still need to read the last two HP books so making myself read those first. So hopefully next year.

      Delete
  4. I adored BWWS! I'm glad you loved it too and happy belated birthday! I hope you had fun :)
    THE DEAL IS AMAZING!!! I just read The Score which comes out in early 2016 and it is incredible! The Deal is still my favorite book of the series. You have to read it asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I've been told... haha ;) I hope to get to it soon.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, Stephanie, what a haul this week! So many great-looking books! I am so curious about This Savage Song, and I'm waiting to hear back from HarperCollins about that and a few other books.
    Have a fantastic weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul. I see a lot of books that look so very good. Love that you were able to get those books at a good price. The Crown's Game looks fantastic.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Marked Girl looks fantastic as well as Invisibility, which I actually have on my TBR pile! :)

    Enjoy your new books!
    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, Dr Who, looks like a fun one to flip through. Enjoy your haul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I also ordered Before We Were Strangers as a birthday present ;) I'm really excited to read Royal Marriage Market and The Crown's Game so I can't wait to hear what you think. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Stephanie!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! A doctor who book! I have requested a few of these as well because they look so interesting. I really want to read My Lady Jane as well, and that premise really has interested me. I have heard good things about Before We Were Strangers as well.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥