Saturday, December 12, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: December 12, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Gifted to me:
Paper Hearts: Some Writing Advice by Beth Revis & other pretties!
My awesome friend Jenn from Book Bird Reviews surprised me with a super awesome package. She even had the book signed for me! Best early birthday/christmas present ever! Love ya, Jenn! ♥


For Review:
Daughter of Sand and Stone by Libbie Hawker
This book just sounds so good!

For Review:
Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I can't believe I got this for reivew. I'm still in shock. DAEMON! ♥


Freebie:
Ace Remedy and the Sometimes Princess by Diantha Jones
Best day ever getting this freebie! 




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)

Also don't forget to enter my 4rd blogoversary giveaway if you want to win a book of choice! ♥




7 comments:

  1. It's always great to get a nice book surprise from a friend! I've entered lots of giveaways this month-maybe I'll get lucky with something! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books this week. That was awesome of your friend to give you that book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 ya, Steph! I'm so glad you liked your package. :D Yay for Oblivion and Ace Rememedy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And obviously my keyboard went wonky there. 'Tis not how Remedy is spelled. xD

      Delete
  4. Ooh. Paper Hearts looks awesome! I love writing books...even though I haven't written anything in years, I still love reading writing advice. I hope you love all you new reads and have an awesome week!
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound really good, Stephanie! I wouldn't even be able to pick one I'd like more than the others. I hope you'll enjoy them :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead, and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOH, you got Oblivion! So amazing and I can't wait to read your review! I have actually been putting off reading the last book in the Lux series because I couldn't handle it ending haha, but I think I need to read it soon! xD Daughter of Sand and Bone sounds pretty cool, too! The title is so similar to Daughter of Smoke and Bone... Haha xD What is up with titles having the word 'bone' in YA fantasy fiction!?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥