Wednesday, December 30, 2015

16 Books Coming Out in 2016 That I Can't Wait to Read ♥

Here I'm sharing 16 books that release in 2016 that I'm most excited about reading.


(The titles are ordered by release date and some of them don't have covers yet)


Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge - 2016
Prophecy of the Betrayed Heir by Diantha Jones - 2016
Feverborn by Karen Marie Moning - January 19, 2016

Stars Above by Marissa Meyer - February 2, 2016
The Power by Jennifer L. Armentrout - February 23, 2016
Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios - March 1, 2016

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - March 8, 2016
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead - April 5, 2016
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh - May 3, 2016

The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi - May 3, 2016
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas - May 3, 2016
The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan - May 3, 2016

The King Slayer by Virginia Boecker - June 14, 2016
And I Darken by Kiersten White - June 28, 2016


A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir - August 30, 2016
Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost - October 25, 2016



I'm sure there are many more books that I can't wait to read but these are the ones I'm most excited for and came to mind first.


Which books are you looking forward to this year?


13 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of most of these, Stephanie, but I agree with you about Feverborn and Glittering Court! Of course, I have to check out the others, too, just to see what they're all about ;)
    I hope the last two days of 2015 will be fantastic, Stephanie :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point I'm most excited about Feverborn as I always am when a new Fever book is coming out! :)

      Delete
  2. I'M SO EXCITED FOR LADY MIDNIGHT! IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY. *cries* But great list, Stephanie. The new Kiersten White book sounds so good - I want to read as many of her books as I can in '16.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly gonna be nervous to read Lady Midnight! I really hope the new Kiersten White book will be as awesome as I hope it will be!

      Delete
  3. Lady Midnight, ACoMaF, and Bright Smoke Cold Fire are definitely on my must reads list for 2016. A recognize a few of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait for the Glittering Court!! so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant choices! So many great books are coming out next year that I can't wait to dive into them all. I am especially looking forward to Stars Above and Lady Midnight! Gimme! Pls :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stars Above is gonna be amazing. I adore the cover! And Lady Midnight, hell yes! :D

      Delete
  6. What a great list! I see a few I need to add to my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah, awesome list! I am super excited for ACOMAF, The Star-Touched Queen, and The Power :D I haven't read The Wrath and the Dawn yet but I know that once I do I'll be dying for the sequel ;) Thanks for sharing, Stephanie!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥