Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--





Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer
December 29th 2015 by Kensington
 

On his own

Thomas Bellweather hasn’t been in town long. Just long enough for his newlywed mother to be murdered, and for his new stepdad’s cop colleagues to decide Thomas is the primary suspect.

Not that there’s any evidence. But before Thomas got to Garretts Mill there had just been one other murder in twenty years.

The only person who believes him is Charlotte Rooker, little sister to three cops and, with her soft hands and sweet curves, straight-up dangerous to Thomas. Her best friend was the other murder vic. And she’d like a couple answers.

Answers that could get them both killed, and reveal a truth Thomas would die to keep hidden…


I've been a huge fan of Brigid's Elemental series so I can't wait to get my hands on this new upcoming book! Another reason why December will be awesome!
Also, I'm in love with he cover (Blueeeeeee! 
♥)




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me a link to your post so I can stop by!


12 comments:

  1. This is on my list as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this author before but the book sounds great. I'm adding it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out the Elemental series!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of Kemmerer's books yet, Stephanie, but this sounds really good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing this one around lately and I'm definitely intrigued. It sounds really good. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was supposed to come out in January 2016 first but now it's a little bit sooner. :)

      Delete
  5. i've been waiting for this book forever, it's going to make one cool christmas present, even if a late one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good! I haven't read the author's Elementals series yet but I plan to... and then I'll pick this one up! Mysteries are my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a nice romance lately and this author is new to me!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥