Saturday, September 5, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: September 5, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.


This haul is from the whole month of August since I was away on a blogging break. I got A LOT of new books!




Won:
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
Beauiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire
All signed + bookmarks!

I won these in an amazing giveaway from The Hot Bed UK! 


Bought: 
Birth of a Killer by Darren Shan
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Plugged by Eoin Colfer
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner
The Sayings of William Shakespeare Journal
Prince of Dreams by Lisa Kleypas
Gods and Warriors by Michelle Paver

These books I bought all on vacation. I already read A Court of Thorns and Roses, Plugged, The Night is Darkening Round Me and the first Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy book. 


Bought:
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Abertalli
Another book bought on vacation! 



For Review:
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
This wasn't a bad books but also not super good. It was somewhere in the middle for me.

For Review:
Sinner's Steel by Sarah Castille
So excited that I also got the third Sinner's Tribe MC book for review. It's about my favorite guy in the series, Zane. 

For Review:
Mad About the Hatter by Dakota Chase
I'd read anything related to Wonderland!


For Review:
Noir by Jacqueline E. Garlick
Although the first book wasn't the best ever, I couldn't resist #2!



For Review:
Children of Lightning by Annie K. Wong
This turned out to be a DNF for me.

For Review:
Sepherene: The Complete Chronicles by Daniel Beazley
Received from the author because I enjoyed the first part so much. It has angels and I don't hate it. It's a miracle!


For Review:
Never, Never by Brianna R. Shrum
So freaking happy when I got accepted for this one. I love anything related to Peter Pan and Captain Hook!

For Review:
Rock Me Two Times by Dawn Ryder
I totally requested this book because of the cover + gotta love rock stars!

For Review:
America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie
So freaking happy to received this for review. It's going to be amazing, I just know it!


For Review:
Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
This sounds fantastic so hoping to read it sometime soon!
For Review:
The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
I wasn't a fan of this author's Sweet Evil book but this one does sound promising!

For Review:
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
I can't believe I actually got this book! It's one of my most highly anticipated 2016 books!


For Review:
Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
Another one of those 2016 fantasy books that sounds amazing!

For Review:
The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
I don't know if it's just me but this book sounds a little like Once Upon a Time so of course I have to read it. And that cover, I love it!

For Review:
Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan
I hope this is as good as it sounds!




For Review:
Queen of Always by Sherry D. Ficklin
I was chosen along with some other bloggers to read and review this book so I'm very excited to read the conclusion in the Stolen Empire trilogy!

For Review:
Needs of an Incubus by Ashley Ehlers
Also received for review from the author. Thanks Ashley!


Won:
Throttled by Elizabeth Lee

Won this on a Facebook giveaway from The Autumn Review + I could also gift a copy to a friend so I chose Christina from Booksane!










Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by, please! :)





18 comments:

  1. Wow, you did get a lot! There were so many good books available this month, I can't wait to read them all! Great haul!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't enjoy the Mr Crepsley books as much as I'd hoped to. I kind of find Darren Shan a bit hit and miss. It was the same with the Saga books-I loved some but a few came up short for me. I hope you enjoy all your upcoming reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you have so much great books I want to read, Like you I'm reading all the books about wonderland and Mad about the Hatter is very tempting. And you have The Great Hunt, Reign of Shadows and Burning Glass. Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda. It's one of my favourite books of the year. I hope you enjoy your new books. My haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you've got some great looking books there! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! LOVE your Jamie McGuire collection :-) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow and here i thought i got a boat load for last month and you got all the beautiful disaster books sighned, awesome! i look forwards to your reviews, i've heard great things about queen of shadow, i have it on my to-read, but haven't got to it yet. of course being the bookaholic i am, i look forwards to read your reviews on the other books too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently reading Simon vs the Homo Sapien's Agenda and loving it so much. You've got a great haul here. Oh, and yes - I thought The Shadow Queen sounding a bit like Once Upon a Time too! And Never, Never is an interesting Peter Pan retelling. I wasn't a massive fan of it but I didn't dislike it either. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. I love The Mad About the Batter cover. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still debating in requesting Assassin's Heart and Sword and Verse. I love all of the covers for the Stolen Empire series! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many amazing books this week! I have been meaning to check out Red Queen and A Court of Thorns and Roses but I still haven't. I hope you enjoy everything!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, awesome haul! Jamie McGuire's books weren't for me but I loved Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda :) I hope you enjoy all your new books and have a great week!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recently got A thousand nights too! Oh what an amazing haul! Over half of these are books I have read and enjoyed or plan to read soon :) Mad about the Hatter is one I missed but now need to go look into. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's an insane amount of books you got!!! I'm so jealous :) I love Jamie McGuire and I hope you enjoy everything you got. Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥