Saturday, September 12, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: September 12, 2015


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.


Bought:
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
Reawakened by Colleen Houck
Screwed by Eoin Colfer
The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh - 5 stars!

Won:
Don't Ever Change by M. Beth Bloom


Won:
Won this gorgeous bookmark from the awesome Diantha Jones!



Bought:
Heart Breaker by Cole Saint Jaimes


For Review:
Caught in the Glow by Eva Chase - 4 stars!
This book was generously offered to me by the author. The book rocked! Thanks again, Eva. 


For Review:
It Happened One Night by Christine S. Feldman

Bought:
Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
I bought this because after Sunday, the price will increase to from $3.99 to $4.99.



Bought:
Sideswiped by Kim Harrison
Prequel to The Drafter (which was awesome!)






Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by, please! :)




14 comments:

  1. Woah! Lots of books you got there, haha. I love your copy of Peter Pan and hope you'll enjoy it! Actually I'm thinking about buying it too because it looks so pretty! ♥ But ... "The Book of Life" is HUUUUGE, oh my god! :O I'll be definitely checking out the other books because I don't know most of them - thanks for sharing!

    Happy Reading! <3
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter Pan is one of my favorite books. In fact, I'm obsessed with everything dealing with Peter Pan so I had to have it. And yeah, The Book of Life is sooo big. I don't know how I'll ever get to read it. =P

      Delete
  2. I haven't read The Drafter yet...I've been in two minds about it and haven't decided whether or not to read it. I hope you enjoy the prequel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Drafter was AMAZING! So I hope you'll read it (and love it). :D

      Delete
  3. Looks like an amazing week of books for you. I have heard Re-Awakened was amazing. Enjoy your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome goodies you got for this month! i got a copy of the book of life too and i wonder how long it will take me to get throughit. lol but i got through the george r.r martin books, so i'll eventually tackle this one too :) btw, the drafter is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of scared of books that are longer than 500 pages but I loved A Discovery of Witches so the other books should be doable also. :)

      Delete
  5. I just finished reading Cocky Bastard like a few hours ago so it didn't make this week's StS but I really loved it. I wasn't expecting the twist or the pet (lol). I hope you enjoy everything you got :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh now I want to know what that's about so I definitely need to read it soon! :D

      Delete
  6. LOVE that edition of Peter Pan! I have the Alice in Wonderland book with that publisher and I plan to eventually get all of them, Peter Pan, The Wizard of Oz, etc :D

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those editions are all so pretty. I want all of them too!

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous assortment of books! I really want to read The Drafter. I didn't know there was a prequel available. I hope you enjoy these! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read The Wrath and The Dawn! That cover for Peter Pan is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥