Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: March 7, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.
--


It's been a few weeks since I did a STS post because there always came something in between but I'm back now. So the books I'm featuring are all from the last 2-3 weeks and most of them I've already read. 



Won:
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
I love this cover!

Bought: 
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
I can't believe I still haven't read it by now. But it's the last book and I'm not ready to say goodbye to Adrian. 


Bought:
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer
Already read it on Kindle but found it on TBD only for €4. I simply could not resist!

Bought:
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Seth is back and this book was freaking awesome! So glad to be back in this world! 


Bought:
Magnetic Bookmark from Craft'ed on Etsy
I initially only bought the Dalek bookmark (LOVE IT) and got the Cinderella, mason jar and ball of wool for free.


For Review:
Red by Alyxandra Harvey
I hadn't read a book by Alyxandra Harvey in a few years until this one and I'm glad to say she hasn't lost her touch for good books.

For Review:
Ares' Temptation by Aubrie Dionne
Well, I just can't resist greek mythology. 


For Review:
Inevitable by Inger Iversen
This book was so good! You can find my review here!

For Review:
City of Fae by Pippa DaCosta
Another book that I really liked! 


For Review:
Trapped by a Song by Nicole Pouchet
This is a paranormal retelling of a fairytale by the brothers Grimm! Review soon to come!

For Review:
Eagles at War by Ben Kane
This I am currently reading and so far it's really interesting. It's pretty long but Ancient Rome, German tribes  and it's based on real historical events - how could I resist?


Freebie:
The Princess of Egypt Must Die by Stephanie Dray
And last but not least, here's a free short story. I really liked this one. It was tragic but really good. It's hard to find a good short story involving ancient Egypt. And it's free basically everywhere. I'm leaving some links below.
Amazon | B&N | Kobo




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! ;)




25 comments:

  1. Fantastic haul! You have quite a selection! City of Fae and Red sound wonderful. Enjoy your books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red looks creepy and verrry interesting. I def neex to check it out. My friend went to ApollyCon and got me a signed copy of The Return (signed by JLA and Drew!!!). Can't wait to get it. I still haven't gotten The Ruby Circle. Like you, I don't want to say goodbye. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your books!
    Check out my STS
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! If I had a signed copy of The Return I'd hug it and never let go. LOL

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. The Winner's Curse indeed is very pretty :) and the content is even prettier of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Dalek bookmark! I was such a big fan of Doctor Who but I stopped watching it when the dreadful Catherine Tate was hired for a whole series. Ugh. I never went back to it. Hope you enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lord. I wasn't a fan of Donna either. I actually just caught up the whole series. At laaaast!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. The Ruby Circle! I bought that one as soon as it was released, but I haven't been able to bring myself to read it yet either. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Sydrian and that entire world. Loved The Return! I'm so looking forward to The Power. I need more Seth!

    Great haul this week. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope to get to it soon but other books keep getting in the way. Bleh. I can't wait for the Power. I need it now! :D

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I got The Ruby Circle this week too and I've been putting it off cause I don't want it to be over. I won The Return and I can't wait until it comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed City of Fae, I have that one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of the better fae books I've read. :)

      Delete
  8. I read The Princess of Egypt Must Die when it was released for review. Yes, short but tragic. Loved both The Winner's Curse & Crime. I have an Etsy addiction too. Mine are shirts! Anything with quotes about books and coffee, I have to buy. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first time I bought something on Etsy but it definitely won't be the last time. :D

      Delete
  9. City of Fae has a beautiful cover. I'm hoping that I get approved for it. Your other books sound terrific. I loved The Return and got to see Jennifer Armentrout last weekend along with the cover model who is absoulutely hot.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could go to Apollycon but I live in Belgium so I don't know if I'll ever can. :(

      Delete
  10. Crafted Van makes the cutest bookmarks! I have the Harry Potter one and I love using it in my Harry Potter books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover for The Princess of Egypt Must Die. Same for The City of Fae. And you won The Winner's Curse! It's such an awesome book. I devoured it in a day. :) Nice haul this week!


    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Winner's Curse sounds so amazing! I've been hearing really great things about it as well. Red seems pretty awesome too; I've never read a book by Alexandra Harvey! I hope you have an awesome week. :b
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them. Great covers.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul!! I got The Return last week and I can't wait to read it. I love all things mythology, and I love all things Jennifer L. Armentrout. LOL!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats in Winning The Winner's Curse. An apt title for a prize, right? I won this too last summer oddly enough. I still need to read it though. I hope we both enjoy it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥